GCSE Dance students, both year 10 and 11 performed a variety of choreography to a large audience on Monday 11th February.
Performance titles included:
- AX Dance Company ‘Nightmare’
- GCSE Year 11 Stimulus E: National Press in the 1970s
- GCSE Year 11 Stimulus B: Storm Thorgerson Album Cover Design
- GCSE Year 11 Stimulus C: An Item Worn On Your Head
- Trio Performance: Realms
- Jazz and Contemporary Corner Work
- Cardiovascular Warm Up
- Contemporary Warm Up
- Samba Performance: GCSE Anthology A Linha Curva
- GCSE Set Phrases: Flux and Shift
- GCSE Year 10 Political Issues
The standard of the GCSE choreography, technical skills and performance was outstanding and extremely professional.
The dance department would like to thank all parents and carers for their support in this event, along with supporting dancers from year 7 and 9.