Within the month of April our students took part in the following activities: –
Students in Years 7-11 received PSCHE lessons on the topics of:
- Year 7 – Peer Pressure, Friendships
- Year 8 – Respect, FGM
- Year 9 – St George and Shakespeare, Stereotypes
- Year 10 – Mental Health, UK Government
- Year 11 – Mental Health, Revision
- Year 7 – Peer Pressure, Speak Out Presentations
- Year 8 – Peer Pressure, Speak Out Presentations
- Year 9 – Speak Out Presentations
- Year 10 – Peer Pressure,
- Year 11 – Peer Pressure, Speak Out Presentations
Pupils took part in several events, including:
- Year 10 Jack Petchey Speak Out Challenge. Aaron Osas-Maxwell and Maisie Norris represented Abbs Cross at the Havering finals, with Chloe Archer and Chay Connolly also presenting to all year groups in assemblies.
- Year 10 saw a live streamed broadcast of Macbeth.
- U16 Football made it through to the Borough Finals.